Commencer un nouveau sujet

Money Transfer

I recently had money transferred to my dash acct but I have no idea how to transfer that money to my bank acct. can anyone please help? How do I get my funds?

4 personnes aiment cette idée

I’m trying to transfer Dash from my Uphold app to my iOS Dash wallet and it keeps telling me something went wrong.

1 personne aime ça
Where is my money

1 personne aime ça
Im a file a 100 billion lawsuit vs dash. I want my god damn money

1 personne aime ça
Hi Pablo I have found my dash core wallet. It says out of sync but will not commence sync. Have not had response to emails?

1 personne aime ça
Gracias por ayudarme a realizar muchos en mi información personal un saludo a todos de mi parte

This is probably the difference between buying the coins on Uphold and withdrawing is less than 24h.

Please wait 24 since last attempt and withdraw then and let us know if all things went fine or not.

You mean you sent dash toward the dash wallet right?

Now you wnt to take them back to fiat (euro, dollar etc) right?

If so you must open the account on an eschange like kraken or uphold or bitfinex or whatever excahnge which support the fiat pairs.

Send coins ther after verified sell and withdraw to your bank account.

Pic
i have same problem here and cant transfer dash from my unhold account i have been waiting more than 24 hours but it doesnt solve yet.

As I said, wait 24h and try again.

Please try again, it should work now. If not, please open a ticket, send a screenshot of the error, and we will get this solved formyou ASAP :).

I transferred dash coin from roqqu wallet to trust wallet till now it has not reflected on my trustwallet
When I buy dash money through uphold, why can’t I transfer that money to my dash app? All it says is something went wrong!

Can we ask you to rise a ticket toward the support@dash.org and attaching the logs from your android app?

To do it, simply send us a report via your app.

Having the logs let us have an idea why this issue occurs.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire