Money Transfer

I recently had money transferred to my dash acct but I have no idea how to transfer that money to my bank acct. can anyone please help? How do I get my funds?

еще 4 человек приветствуют эту идею

I’m trying to transfer Dash from my Uphold app to my iOS Dash wallet and it keeps telling me something went wrong.

еще 1 человеку это нравится

This is probably the difference between buying the coins on Uphold and withdrawing is less than 24h.

Please wait 24 since last attempt and withdraw then and let us know if all things went fine or not.

Pic

As I said, wait 24h and try again.

i have same problem here and cant transfer dash from my unhold account i have been waiting more than 24 hours but it doesnt solve yet.

Please try again, it should work now. If not, please open a ticket, send a screenshot of the error, and we will get this solved formyou ASAP :).

Hi Pablo I have found my dash core wallet. It says out of sync but will not commence sync. Have not had response to emails?

еще 1 человеку это нравится
  • Robert, could you please email me the ticket number? Pablo@dash.org, Ill make sure you are taken care of with priority. Apologies for any mixup.

I transferred dash coin from roqqu wallet to trust wallet till now it has not reflected on my trustwallet

You should get in touch with the roqqu support.

According to the ticket #10989 you've created, the address you have provided us that you sent the coins from is empty and remains empty.

edit:

There is definitely something strange happening.
I suppose it is the exchange side as you can verify this (sent you an address of your on the blockchain on the ticket you submitted)
The ledger/blockchain says ALWAYS the truth.
As you can see the last action on the address of yours which you provided was 2 days ago and not on 14th of Feb 2020 as your logs on Roggu, so this exchange is not fair in front of the user or they simply  don't send the bought coins to the user.
I'd suggest you to use different one or get in contact with their support as we are not responsible for third parties who use Dash network.
There is no reason why you blame Dash network for your bad experience.
Contact Roqqu.

edit2: It's definitely a scam seeing all the clients opinions here.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/app.roqqu.com

I suggest not using them anymore and go and make the feedback on the trustpilot as well.

Вход или Регистрациячтобы опубликовать комментарий